The Friends of the Nahant Public Library is a non-profit volunteer organization dedicated to the support of our beloved library.
The group supports
- Library programs, such as the Children’s Summer Reading Program
- Library services and needs not covered by the Library’s operating budget
- The Friends Building Fund, to take care of the needs of the historic building
We invite you to join us as a member. Envelopes for your tax-deductible dues are available at the main desk of the library. You may also fill click on the Donate button to make your payment, below.
100% of your gift goes directly to support Nahant Public Library. We thank you for your generous support in the past and we look forward to your continued support this year!
Emily Potts, President
Cecile Rouleau, Vice President
Robin deStefano, Treasurer
Even more ways to give:
- Attend the annual Book Sale in the summer and visit the sale on the third floor of the library during the year
- Look for other Friends events each season
- Give to the Building Fund box at the main desk at the library
- Use Amazon Smile, and designate the Friends of Nahant Public Library as your nonprofit
Support the Friends of the Nahant Public Library when you shop at Amazon.
- Go to smile.amazon.com.
- Search for ‘Friends of the Nahant Public Library Inc’.
- Shop as usual.
- Use smile.amazon.com every time you shop at Amazon and the credit will be applied.
Friends Books Sale
The Friends of Nahant Public Library receive book donations and maintain a book sale on the third floor of the Library. Purchase novels, coffee table books, or handy paperbacks at rock-bottom prices! The Friends also offer mini-sales at offsite locations during the year, and one giant book sale in the summer. Be sure to “Like” us on Facebook to stay up to date on Book Sale and other happenings.